You are about to begin a journey into a career ripe with opportunity for success and personal satisfaction. The need for professional estheticians has grown and promises to continue to grow and expand in the next decades, providing ample room for personal success in a variety of career paths.
When your school experience begins, consider how you will approach your goals and focus on becoming a licensed esthetician. Apply today and start the career of your dreams!
Classes start April 24, 2017 and October 30, 2017
- Two class start dates per year
- Curriculum includes the study of the skin and its care.
- Introduction to chemical peels, body wraps, and certification in microdermabrasion.
- Procedures and techniques with the focus on compliance with SD laws and rules.
- Financial aid to those who qualify.